D-170

No image available

©

1934 Ford BB Model 46-830/CFD


Delivery Date

5/18/1934

Assignments

Booster 2 (3/29/1935 - 12/12/1941)

Booster 1 (12/12/1941 - 3/20/1948)

Booster 2 (5/20/1948 - 1/29/1953)

Booster 1 (1/29/1953 - 9/20/1957)

Disposition

Still owned by city as of 5/2/2000

Vehicle Notes

Foamite tank installed in 1944; renumbered back & forth; still owned by CFD &#38 kept in storage; at Meigs Field 6/9/1957 - 9/20/1957; one of only a few open cab apparatus with 2-way radio; equipped with liquid foam after move to Midway (end of 1941); possibly in service at Meigs until 1959