G-44

No image available

©

1928 International S26/A. J. Miller


Assignments

Ambulance 1 (11/10/1928 - 4/2/1942)

Supply (11/16/1949 - 6/5/1951)

Vehicle Notes

Delivered 11/8/1928; first vehicle for Ambulance 1; CFD ambulance program began in November 1928 to transport injured firefighters from fire scenes and expanded in 1930 (when Loyola Medical School interns added to ambulance staff) to transport civilians injured at fires; on loan to Health Department - Contagious Disease Hospital from 4/2/1942 - 7/10/1947; junked 6/5/1951 at House of Correction