G-47

47

©Chris Burke

1928 International S26/A. J. Miller


Assignments

Ambulance 4 (11/17/1928 - 4/19/1937)

Spare ambulance (1/1/1942 - 7/10/1947)

Supply (2/11/1948 - 8/11/1949)

Vehicle Notes

Delivered 11/14/1928; first vehicle for Ambulance 4; operated by Contagious Disease Hospital, Chicago Board of Health, from 5/20/1937 - 1/1/1942 & again from 1/6/1947 - 7/10/1947; supply assignment was either as a gas wagon or delivery truck; junked 8/11/1949 at House of Correction